Messages from our tutors
I have been living in China for 5 years. I first started teaching the Japanese language in Chinese in order to practice my Chinese speaking. Then I started enjoying it more than anything! So, I finished the TESOL’s intensive language teaching course in 2015 and officially became a Japanese language teacher. It has been 3 years since I started teaching at a Japanese language school.
Myself being a language learner influences my lesson style. From my experience of learning Chinese, I learned the importance of mastering pronunciation when you start learning a new language. Therefore, I made a lesson called Master the Basics! Japanese Syllabary. Also, I am familiar with many common mistakes made by Chinese native speakers, so I can point them out to you.
Let me be your help to learn Japanese with fun!!
Cafetalk Translation July 2018
Lessons offered by this tutor
- Easy Chinese - Basics Before your short trip to China, become able to listen and speak some must know phrases in Chinese.
- Easy Chinese - Slow but Steadily Before your short trip to China, become able to listen and speak some must know phrases in Chinese.
- Easy Chinese Before your short trip to China, become able to listen and speak some must know phrases in Chinese.
- Read Aloud in Japanese - For Beginners to Advanced Students I recommend this lesson to the students of all Japanese language levels. The practice of reading aloud polishes your Japanese pronunciation, intonation, and tone.
- Japanese Free Conversation Tell me about your daily life in Japanese! When you are not sure how to explain something in Japanese, you can ask me in Chinese. Having a routine to speak Japanese will increase your Japanese vocabulary!
- Master the Basics! Japanese Syllabary - Japanese Lesson for Chinese Speakers Using the Japanese syllabary table, let's go over what Chinese speakers commonly find difficult to pronounce. This lesson improves your Japanese pronunciation!
- Learn Japanese in Chinese - Business Manner This lesson helps students, who want to get a part-time or full-time job in Japan. You will have a better understanding of Japanese culture after you take this lesson.
- Learn "Minna no Nihongo" in Chinese In this lesson, you can learn the textbook, "Minna no Nihongo" in Chinese.
- 日本語能力試験対策 N4 考试之前用“公式問題集”复习一下N4的内容。
- 日本語能力試験対策 N5 考试之前用“公式問題集”复习一下N5的内容。
Feedback from students