I heartily welcome all students from all levels and all ages
My current students' age range from 7 to 65 years old (^_^)
- Current - Cafetalk Tutor (Various Subjects)
- 2014~2018 - Teaching Assistant in Structural Engineering Laboratory
- 2013 - "Civil Engineering Building Design" as Lecturer Assistant
- 2010 - "English as Second Language" as a part-time teacher
- 2009 - "Mathematics" as a private tutor, and etc
~*Previous Experiences of NON-Engineering Field*~
- 2013 - Grantee of Ehime Exchange Summer Camp program, Japan
- 2010 - Secretary of Civil English Community (CEC)
- 2008 - Top 5 winner in MEC (Mathematics English Competition), at Universitas Lampung, Indonesia
- 2008 - Participant of Mathematics Pre-Olympiad, Indonesia
- 2007 - 1st Winner in Speech English Competition, Indonesia
- 2007 - 1st Winner in "English Presentation about HIV AIDS", Indonesia, and etc
*My Lessons on Cafetalk*
I am actually pretty flexible about my lesson subject. But for now, my interests are probably: English, Maths, General Science, Social studies, arts, Indonesian Language (Bahasa)
*My Teaching Style*
I put my highest priority on my student. My lesson goal is to make my student become more active, more positive and feel more encouraged.
I usually send a "review + summary" to the students after the class.
I am a funny, friendly, and enthusiastic tutor. I understand that every student has a different situation and needs. So please feel free to take my trial lesson first or "Inquiry & Counseling" before making a decision.
I am very excited to get to know you more. ★ Hopefully, I'll see you soon in my lesson(s)★