Successful Career Development
Irrespective of our professional level, we can all benefit from learning how to succeed in our careers. The lesson will help you enrich your career by sharpening your professional, social behavior, and improve your networking skills.
Irrespective of our professional level, we can all benefit from learning how to succeed in our careers. The lesson will help you enrich your career by sharpening your professional, social behaviour, and improve your networking skills.
The lesson is designed to prepare you for success in any chosen career. You will develop the habits and attitudes you need to perform effectively and efficient in the job market space.
It is important to identify a mentor to help you navigate the journey with seamless ease. In nurturing your hopes and dreams, you often begin with just planting a seed, you nurture and grow it, and the seed brings itself to fruition. That’s the greatest joy when you share the fruit of your life, hope and dreams with all around you.
In this lesson you will learn to:
· analyse your relationships and develop a practical approach for engaging your entire network, social and professional. Forget, about creating relationships, make it partnerships.
· You will differentiate between networking and networking with intention.
· You will also discover the most effective ways to ask for help, remember asking for help is not a sign of weakness but a sign of confidence, strength & resourcefulness.
· Learn ways to practice the new rituals and enhance your positive habits, personal mastery and subsequently experience exponential growth in your career.
· Finally, you will evaluate the best methods of adjusting your career path at various stages of life.
a) Ice breaker & Intro (5min)
b) Purpose (Why the lesson) (5min)
c) Define & outline learning outcomes (5min)
d) Guided discussion (40min)
e) Recap & close (5min)
Lessons offered by this tutor
- Introduction to Computer Science The lesson is designed to help students with no prior exposure to computer science and related careers i.e. coding, programming languages, and are looking to identify a career to pursue. You will learn about the different facets of Information Technology.
- Project Management We use the waterfall methodology approach to gather clients' and stakeholders' requirements at the beginning of the project, then sequence the project plan.
- Successful Career Development Irrespective of our professional level, we can all benefit from learning how to succeed in our careers. The lesson will help you enrich your career by sharpening your professional, social behavior, and improve your networking skills.
- South African Music History And Culture: Part 1 The lesson aims to use the English language to explore South African Music history. The aim is to expand your intellect, feed your curiosity, and nourish your soul through the everlasting joy of music. “Life would have been a mistake without music”
- Take The Assessment And Discover Your Personality Type https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test We all fall into one of the FOUR TYPES of personalities Each person is unique, a Lesson not necessary to take the assessment.
- Lets Meet & I Introduce The Lessons I offer Lets meet and I formally introduce the different lessons I offer, We shall use the session as meet and greet
- The Life Well Lived - Archbishop Emeritus Desmond Tutu Desmond Tutu was a South African Anglican archbishop who is known for his opposition to apartheid in South Africa, for which he received the Nobel Prize for Peace in 1984. In 1995 he was named head of the Truth and Reconciliation Commission, which investi
- The scramble for Africa Also known as the Rape of Africa, was the invasion, occupation, division and colonisation of the African continent by the European countries in 1885.
- Black Consciousness Movement - By Steve Biko After the Sharpeville Massacre in March 21, 1960 in South Africa, where 69 African people were brutally gunned down by the police in what is believed was one of the most cruel killing of the African people who were demonstrating against Apartheid.
- The Khoisan People History : Part 1 The Khoisan were the first people in Southern Africa. They are proficient hunters and gatherers with wealth of wisdom in the Indigenous Knowlege System (IKS)
- Agile Project Management (APM) APM is an iterative or incremental steps approach towards project completion. Mostly used in Software Development projects to promote adaptability and adjustments as you go along.
- Long Walk To Freedom - Nelson Mandela South African Former President : 1918 - 2013
- Africa's Indigenous Knowledge Systems(IKS) Come along on this journey as we explore the wisdom and the traditional knowledge possessed and developed by African societies long before globalisation.IKS is the traditional and local knowledge distinctive to Africa, covering cultural heritage.
- Design Thinking For Kids Design thinking is an educational approach that stresses creative problem solving for children with the added value of an entrepreneurial outlook. It's an approach that could and should lead to more entrepreneurship.
- Design Thinking For Adults Use Design Thinking Methodology to solve and break down problems in any complex system, in social organisations, in business by providing a solution-based approach to solving problems. This course is suitable for beginners.
- South African Music Dance Styles, History And Culture: Part 2 We cannot talk about the music and not talk about the various dance moves and the culture. We dive deep into many cultural differences in musical and movement styles and view each dance in close connection to its tribe.
- The Khoisan People’s History : Part 2 In this lesson, we dive deep into the Khoisan People's injustice and the pain they continue to endure through their heritage exploitation. We also dive deep into their comprehensive knowledge of the plant medicinal values i.e. the Indigenous Knowledge S
Feedback from students
He is a very porwerful teacher. He always cheer me up with his action. His creates original contents for their students needs. His insightfull lesson will help you lead life fully. Especially talk with 5 am literally changed my life. You should listen to his talk. Thank you Cafetalk. Thank you Billy.
Billy先生とのレッスンでは、人生を向上させたいという気持ちと好奇心が生まれるレッスンです。 先生は毎回、本当にその人のニーズに応えた内容なのかを、最新の情報と、自らの評価を基に、検討されてレッスンに挑まれます。 Billy先生ありがとうございます。そして、機会を提供してくれたCafetalkさんに感謝です。
He is a very passionate and inspiring teacher, also a good listener. He asked me some questions before the lesson and prepared a lesson material customized for me. I received lots of feedback too. Highly recommended to any kind of career.
Very good lesson. I will recommend it to all my friends!
Thank you for preparing substantial material. I am quite motivated!