Hello! I am Laura from the United States.
A little about me:
- I began teaching English in 2008 in Taipei, Taiwan.
- I have more than eight years of experience teaching adult conversation classes, Business English, and kindergarten English immersion classes.
- I love to travel and have lived more than nine years abroad in France, Germany, Taiwan and Brazil.
- I am passionate about learning languages. In my free time, I study Mandarin Chinese, French, Portuguese and German.
A little about our class:
- Classes are built around your language goals.
- We talk about topics you want to talk about.
- You do most of the talking!
- Mistakes are okay! They are part of the process, and show that you are trying something new.
- Classes are fun and interesting!
Thank you for looking at my profile. I look forward to meeting you!