My name is Robin ~ I am from the UK; Ladies first, afternoon tea, being polite, happy and friendly to everyone, the English-way.
I have lived and worked within the Japanese community for 30 years (10 in Tokyo), so know a few languages and cultures, and teach children, teenagers, adults and professional businessmen. Specializing in the way and reason why YOU want to learn/improve English.
Look forward to seeing you on Skype . . .
Messages from our tutors
- This week’s theme is “your daily activities” ~ 1 “Your future is full of opportunities and possibilities. It is yours to create,... 5 years ago
- Wise Quotes and Wisdom Sayings ~ MONDAY This week I will be sharing several Great Quotes each day (check my Tutor's Column ev... 5 years ago
- May days #7 ~ Children’s Day Celebrations + Today is “こどもの日” Children’s Day. As far as I know, it is only celebrate... 5 years ago
- English Native
- Japanese Near-Native
- French Daily conversation
- German Daily conversation
- Dutch Just a few words
- Spanish Just a few words
Lessons offered by this tutor
- 小中高校生のためのRobinのSPECIALクラス！ 小校生, 中校生, 高校生 ~ SPECIAL HELP ~ English level UPクラス！
- LET'S TALK & TALK & TALK ... もっとたくさん話しましょ 〜 Let's have a good 'natter' (talk) about anything and everything you want ~
- Great English ~> UK style ... The Best of British ...
- 誰でも出来る英会話 初心者英会話スタート初めて
- INTERVIEW PREPARATION Much-needed preparation to help you pass that interview ... !
- Let's talk ~ 今日はどんなことをお話しますか？ Let's talk about anything and everything you want to ~
- VACATION ~ 旅行英会話 海外旅行 EASY 英会話
- Get your ビジネスレベル UP!!! This is for increase your Business English for work, for interviews, for seminars and presentations, taking care of International guess on business trips ~ anything and everything business-related!
Feedback from students
とても楽しくて素晴らしいレッスンをありがとうございました。印象的だったのが、fluentとはspeedではなく、smooth communicationのことだとadviseをいただいたことです。inspirationをもらいましたし、何より私のmind setが変わりました。また日々、楽しく勉強する方法をたくさん教えてもらいました。また受講しようと思ってます。
Thanks for good talking with me in English always. Take it easy to instruct Engish with children. see you then.
日本語もまじえて話してくださったので助かりました・・・ 英語の勉強方法もアドバイスしていただき、ありがとうございました。 また、お願いしたいと思います。
Thank you for teaching me English coversation. I had a great time. I'll try my regular practicing routine!! also I'd like to take lesoons from you. Thank you very much. とても素敵な方でした。ゆっくり話してくださるので、とても分かりやすかったです。勉強方法も教えてくれてありがとうございます。 褒められて、やる気がupしました。また、受講したいと思います。
Thanks for good talking with me today. I think Kawagoe is intresting town for traditonal Edo era that is very close to Tokyo as you know. Have enjyoy trip with your wife in Kawagoe , if you have times.
Robin 13th Jan 2014 ~ Where am I going? ~ Recently I have been “running around like a chicken with i...
Robin 12th Jan 2014 ~ Where am I? ~ I have been running-around-town these last few days, as my already bu...
Robin 10th Jan 2014 ~ Yes, it’s TGIF! ~ ~ Good morning everyone ~Yesterday was rather hectic - running around...
Robin 8th Jan 2014 ~ Yes, I can! ~ More often than not, people say; “No, I can’t speak Engli...
Robin 7th Jan 2014 ~ EXAGGERATE MORE! ~ Following on from yesterday ~ “exaggerating” is one of th...