English Language - Let's Identify Your Exact Learning Needs!
Have you ever wondered what it is exactly that you would like to improve upon, but are not exactly sure? Grammar, vocab, speaking or listening skills?! Well, let me take you through an assessment to identify exactly what it is you need - and why!
During this lesson, we will assess your attainment level of the four main function areas and make an agreement on your grading for example, intermediate, higher intermediate, lower advanced etc.
We will then drill down in to each area to identify which function has the most importance to your requirement and why, before moving on to identify actual specific needs.
The aim is to develop a learning and development plan, which can organically develop, with flexibility to address any specific needs.
This lesson is ideally aimed at intermediate to advanced learners.
Receive full feedback on the lesson upon completion, which I shall forward to you, via Skype or Cafetalk websites.
Lessons offered by this tutor
- English Language - Let's Identify Your Exact Learning Needs! Have you ever wondered what it is exactly that you would like to improve upon, but are not exactly sure? Grammar, vocab, speaking or listening skills?! Well, let me take you through an assessment to identify exactly what it is you need - and why!
- Adjectives and Adverbs Learn more of how the use of the correct adjective or adverb can add much more to your language.
- English Language - Free Conversation Speak with a CELTA qualified, native-speaker on just about any subject that you'd like!
- Common Mistakes! Let's be honest, we make mistakes that we sometimes don't know about when learning English. Let's have some free-talk with a view to highlighting these errors and then do something to correct them!
- Everyday Vocabulary Let's look at specific areas of vocabulary such as health, feelings, food, work and travel and introduce associated grammar so that we can develop your vocabulary to the standard that you want and leave you feeling totally confident!
- Present Perfect Tense Learn how to use the present perfect tense and identify the differences with the simple past tense, which is often used inaccurately, in place of the present perfect tense.
- Conditionals - Grammar If I were a bird, I'd fly to the nearest treetop! Do you know which conditional the above sentence represents and also, that there is more than one conditional situation? Learn with me about the uses of and how to use conditionals!
- Prepositions of Time How long does something last?....When does something happen? Let's find out the answers and understanding surrounding these questions.
- Prepositions of Place Where exactly do things happen on a daily basis? Where are those things when we really need them? Let's find out by studying how to use prepositions of place.
Feedback from students
とても充実していて大変素晴らしいです。 事前に私にレベル・内容ともに合った記事をピックアップしていただけますし、レッスン終了後も大変詳しいフィードバックを頂けます。 文法ミスや適当でない表現もきちんと指摘してもらえますし、良い面も併せて言ってもらえる点でもバランスが良いです。 今後も継続して受けていきたいと思います。