Let's learn German with songs!
Songs make us happy and through melody and rhythm we easily remember difficult vocaulary. A new song each week and your skills will skyrocket!
Every lesson I will listen with you to a new song and go through the lyrics word by word - in this case every word counts.
So we will be able to identify lots of idioms, ways of sayings and other special collocations which are not easily found in textbooks.
Don't bother if you can't sing!
Lessons offered by this tutor
- German: Los geht's German Language Course for Beginners (A1-A2). Learn the basics to get started with this beautiful language.
- Freestyle Lesson Having trouble with German homework? Need to prepare a specific presentation for work/school/University? Vocabulary test coming up? Whatever you need to prepare, we can do it together!
- German: Business German Language Course in cooperation with your specific work requirements. Course recommended for: hotel receptionists, waiters, buisness people with German business partners, tourist offices etc.
- German: Conversation Conversation in German about current topics / Preparation for oral exams in German or at the Goethe Institut
- German: Conversation XXL Because sometimes a 20 min Conversation is not enough to be detailed about a topic.
- German: Weiter geht's German Language Course for lower-intermediate / intermediate students (B1-B2).
- German: Check your level! You have been doing German for quite some time, then stopped, and taken it up again...and now you wonder what your level is? I can help you find out!
- English>German Translation Translation of your company website or hotel homepage. Proofreading and Native Check possibile.
- German: Error check You have already written a text but are not sure whether it is correct or not, then this is the right place to search for help.
- Let's learn German with songs! Songs make us happy and through melody and rhythm we easily remember difficult vocaulary. A new song each week and your skills will skyrocket!
- German: So geht's! German Language Course for advanced students (B2+)
- Holiday German Are you coming through Germany on your trip through Europe? Learn some basics to communicate with locals.