Conversation in German about current topics / Preparation for oral exams in German or at the Goethe Institut
Speaking regularly is the perfect way to improve or keep your language skills. If you are not one of those lucky people to actually live in the country and speak German all the time this Online Course is a good way to practice and understand native speaking.
Also, every language test does include a speaking section. So, better be prepared and work directly towards your goals.
In this course you will learn:
1) How to hold a conversation for more than 10 minutes.
2) Describe pictures, short clips or graphs.
3) Discuss a chosen topic and argument to make your point.
4) Give a presentation
5) Ask and answer questions, understand your partner's answer
Lessons offered by this tutor
- German: Conversation Conversation in German about current topics / Preparation for oral exams in German or at the Goethe Institut
- German: Conversation XXL Because sometimes a 20 min Conversation is not enough to be detailed about a topic.
- German: Los geht's German Language Course for Beginners (A1-A2). Learn the basics to get started with this beautiful language.
- English>German Translation Translation of your company website or hotel homepage. Proofreading and Native Check possibile.
- German: Error check You have already written a text but are not sure whether it is correct or not, then this is the right place to search for help.
- German: Weiter geht's German Language Course for lower-intermediate / intermediate students (B1-B2).
- German: Check your level! You have been doing German for quite some time, then stopped, and taken it up again...and now you wonder what your level is? I can help you find out!
- Freestyle Lesson Having trouble with German homework? Need to prepare a specific presentation for work/school/University? Vocabulary test coming up? Whatever you need to prepare, we can do it together!
- German: Business German Language Course in cooperation with your specific work requirements. Course recommended for: hotel receptionists, waiters, buisness people with German business partners, tourist offices etc.
- *NEW* German with Jokes and Idioms! You do not speak a language unless you can understand the jokes and idiomatic expressions it uses! I
- German: Intensive Sometimes a little more time is all you need!
- Let's learn German with songs! Songs make us happy and through melody and rhythm we easily remember difficult vocaulary. A new song each week and your skills will skyrocket!
- Holiday German Are you coming through Germany on your trip through Europe? Learn some basics to communicate with locals.
- German: So geht's! German Language Course for advanced students (B2+)
- Studying / AuPair in Europe If you're thinking of stuying abroad but have doubts or questions about this kind of experience feel free to ask someone who has been already through it!
Feedback from students
Through this lesson, she checked my listening/speaking skill and found the current level. Therefore, I was so relieved of worry about the test by the grace of her advice. Before the test, I would like to review the material by myself and ask her further opinions. Vielen Dank
Ich freue mich darauf, dass wir wieder Deutsch lernen können. Ich muss mein Gespräch noch trainieren. An nächsten Mal werde ich wieder" ein Bild beschreibung" arbeiten.
I have been learning with Nina for nearly two months. She is a really good teacher, who gives me lots of ideas in speaking German. With her encouragement, I feel more confident when using this language. I will continue learning with Nina, and also recommend her to all.