German Language Course in cooperation with your specific work requirements. Course recommended for: hotel receptionists, waiters, buisness people with German business partners, tourist offices etc.
Do you need to understand your German speaking clients or do you want to know what your business partner is saying when your interpreter is not listening?
This course meets the needs of all those who have to juggle more languages at their work place.
In this course you are going to learn:
1) Understand requests and answer
2) Giving information and holding presentations
3) Writing business documents and answering emails
4) Work related vocabulary and grammar
5) role plays
Lessons offered by this tutor
- German: Los geht's German Language Course for Beginners (A1-A2). Learn the basics to get started with this beautiful language.
- German: Conversation XXL Because sometimes a 20 min Conversation is not enough to be detailed about a topic.
- German: Weiter geht's German Language Course for lower-intermediate / intermediate students (B1-B2).
- German: Conversation Conversation in German about current topics / Preparation for oral exams in German or at the Goethe Institut
- German: Error check You have already written a text but are not sure whether it is correct or not, then this is the right place to search for help.
- German: Check your level! You have been doing German for quite some time, then stopped, and taken it up again...and now you wonder what your level is? I can help you find out!
- *NEW* German with Jokes and Idioms! You do not speak a language unless you can understand the jokes and idiomatic expressions it uses! I
- English>German Translation Translation of your company website or hotel homepage. Proofreading and Native Check possibile.
- Freestyle Lesson Having trouble with German homework? Need to prepare a specific presentation for work/school/University? Vocabulary test coming up? Whatever you need to prepare, we can do it together!
- German: Intensive Sometimes a little more time is all you need!
- Let's learn German with songs! Songs make us happy and through melody and rhythm we easily remember difficult vocaulary. A new song each week and your skills will skyrocket!
- German: Business German Language Course in cooperation with your specific work requirements. Course recommended for: hotel receptionists, waiters, buisness people with German business partners, tourist offices etc.
- Holiday German Are you coming through Germany on your trip through Europe? Learn some basics to communicate with locals.
- German: So geht's! German Language Course for advanced students (B2+)
- Studying / AuPair in Europe If you're thinking of stuying abroad but have doubts or questions about this kind of experience feel free to ask someone who has been already through it!