Power of the sound vibrations and yoga
Japa (Sanskrit: जप) is a spiritual discipline involving the meditative repetition of a mantra or name of a divine power. The mantra or name may be spoken softly, enough for the practitioner to hear it, or it may be spoken purely within the reciter's mind.
A mantra is a sequence of words or syllables that are chanted, usually repetitively, as part of Buddhist practice. An example of a mantra is om mani padme hum, which is associated with Tibetan Buddhism.
In this course i will teach you the mantra you need to chant as per your horoscope
I will also give you advice on how to chant mantra's and what needs to be done to increase your concentration
It might need 2 to 3 session to get all the concepts clear
Lessons offered by this tutor
- Vedic Astrology Personal Birth Chart Astrology Personal Consultation
- GMAT Quantitative ( MATHS) GMAT Quantitative (or Math) is a 75-minute section where you will get 37 questions.
- Personal Birth Chart Reading Reading of your Horoscope
- ASTROLOGICAL REPORT IN PDF FULL ASTROLOGICAL REPORT IN PDF FORM
- Basic Programming 101 C programming. In this course we will cover basic programming using C.
- WordPress / Blogging Training How to install WordPress and use WordPress blogging software
- Learn Astrology (Vedic/Hindu)101 Learn Astrology / Fortune Telling 101: In this course you will learn how the planets influence your life .We will have a series of lectures explaining key concepts of Vedic astrology. By the end of this course, you will know how to create a horoscope an
- English chatting Let us discuss alternative healing therapies and practice your ENGLISH Will share a video/PDF and we talk about the video/PDF in the class
- Mantra Yoga Power of the sound vibrations and yoga
- Basic Accounting Accounting or accountancy is the measurement, processing and communication of financial information about economic entities.
- HTML CSS Blogging : Learn Web Programming Skills Learn HTML , CSS , WordPress blogging software .
- Learn Basic Sanskrit 101 Learn Sanskrit : The Language of Gods . Sanskrit is the classical language of Indian and the liturgical language of Hinduism, Buddhism, and Jainism. It is also one of the 22 official languages of India. The name Sanskrit means "refined".
- Relationship Compatibility Relationship Compatibility
- Dharma and Right Vocation Job-Related advice, Career Advice
- Auspicious Date for Wedding or Special Occasion Auspicious Date for Wedding
- Horary Astrology Answers any question based on a chart created for the time in question asked.
- Remedial Measures to Solve your Problems Gems Counteract Malefic Planets
- Lets talk about the English Language Learn english
- SAT MATH's Sections SAT MATH's Sections : Prepare for the maths section of SAT exams
- Learn JAVA This course describes the Core java and syntax of java programming language. Course cover the object –oriented concepts as they apply to the java programming language.
Feedback from students
Thank you for todays lesson :) Noa i have not more time to my study, but when i have time, i will take your lesson. とてもまじめな先生でマントラやインドの神々などについて実に40分位お話してくださいました。 私は今自分の学びの時間があまり取れないのですが時間ができたらぜひまた受講したいと思います。