Basic Programming 101
C programming. In this course we will cover basic programming using C.
During each lesson we will go through all the topics in IDE (Integrated Development Environment) so you can see it practically.
- What is C
- Getting Started with C
1.The C Character Set
2.Constants, Variables and Keywords
3.Types of C Constants
4.Rules for Constructing Integer Constants
5.Rules for Constructing Real Constants
6.Rules for Constructing Character Constants
7.Types of C Variables
8.Rules for Constructing Variable Names
The First C Program
Compilation and Execution
1.Type Declaration Instruction
3.Integer and Float Conversions
4.Type Conversion in Assignments
5.Hierarchy of Operations
6.Associativity of Operators
7.Control Instructions in C
Lessons offered by this tutor
- GMAT Quantitative ( MATHS) GMAT Quantitative (or Math) is a 75-minute section where you will get 37 questions.
- Personal Birth Chart Reading Reading of your Horoscope
- ASTROLOGICAL REPORT IN PDF FULL ASTROLOGICAL REPORT IN PDF FORM
- Basic Programming 101 C programming. In this course we will cover basic programming using C.
- WordPress / Blogging Training How to install WordPress and use WordPress blogging software
- Learn Astrology (Vedic/Hindu)101 Learn Astrology / Fortune Telling 101: In this course you will learn how the planets influence your life .We will have a series of lectures explaining key concepts of Vedic astrology. By the end of this course, you will know how to create a horoscope an
- English chatting Let us discuss alternative healing therapies and practice your ENGLISH Will share a video/PDF and we talk about the video/PDF in the class
- Mantra Yoga Power of the sound vibrations and yoga
- Basic Accounting Accounting or accountancy is the measurement, processing and communication of financial information about economic entities.
- Vedic Astrology Personal Birth Chart Astrology Personal Consultation
- HTML CSS Blogging : Learn Web Programming Skills Learn HTML , CSS , WordPress blogging software .
- Learn Basic Sanskrit 101 Learn Sanskrit : The Language of Gods . Sanskrit is the classical language of Indian and the liturgical language of Hinduism, Buddhism, and Jainism. It is also one of the 22 official languages of India. The name Sanskrit means "refined".
- Relationship Compatibility Relationship Compatibility
- Dharma and Right Vocation Job-Related advice, Career Advice
- Auspicious Date for Wedding or Special Occasion Auspicious Date for Wedding
- Horary Astrology Answers any question based on a chart created for the time in question asked.
- Remedial Measures to Solve your Problems Gems Counteract Malefic Planets
- Lets talk about the English Language Learn english
- SAT MATH's Sections SAT MATH's Sections : Prepare for the maths section of SAT exams
- Learn JAVA This course describes the Core java and syntax of java programming language. Course cover the object –oriented concepts as they apply to the java programming language.
Feedback from students
Singh is a professional programmer and be able to apply his skills to a beginner tutoring matching appropriately to the level of support. In this short-time lesson I was shared with a lot of hints and helps. I really thank him and also appreciate for some additional resources for further learning which would cost a lot if buying in a shop. Very kind!!