Learn Basic Sanskrit 101
Learn Sanskrit : The Language of Gods . Sanskrit is the classical language of Indian and the liturgical language of Hinduism, Buddhism, and Jainism. It is also one of the 22 official languages of India. The name Sanskrit means "refined".
Beginners 101: Sanskrit through English
Beginner’s course is for you if you would like to learn basic Sanskrit
There will be classes of 25 minutes.
Details of the Course:
Unit 1: Total number of classes : 10 to 15 Classes
1. Introduction to Sanskrit letters. ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devanagari)
This lesson introduces the Devanagari scripts. Introduces Swara, Vyanjana, Alpaprana and Mahaprana etc. By the end of this Unit you will learn to read the words in Sanskrit.
Unit 2: Total number of classes : 15 to 30
Introduction to Nouns in Sanskrit. Few examples of nouns. By the end of this lesson looking at the non forms you will be able to recognize masculine, feminine and neuter nouns. You will also be introduced to Numbers in Sanskrit.
3. Vibhakti and Vachanani
Few more examples of simple nouns that can be used in day-to-day conversations. Introduction to Vibhakti, Ekavachana, Dvivachana and Bahuvachana. Selected examples that would enable student to understand the concepts easily.
4. Kriyapada ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanskrit_verbs))
Introduction to Sanskrit verbs. Examples of simple day-to-day usable verbs. Introduction to tenses and few examples of tenses to give the big picture.
Object is to understand different tenses and changing forms for verbs. Selected few verbs and the examples of variation of the verb forms in different persons and singular-plural forms.
Introduction to Sandhee. Many examples of making a complex words by using simple words. Introduction to different kinds of Sandhee. Few examples and rules governing each Sandhee.
7. Samasa (Reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanskrit_compounds)
Importance of Samasa. How is it different from Sandhee. Concepts of different Samasa and rules governing each Samasa. Few selected words from Veda/Upanishat as examples.
8. Simple Sentences
Construction of simple sentences.Things to remember while constructing a sentence in Sanskrit.
9. Simple Conversation
Encourage student to make simple conversations, and prove student's ability to make simple sentences. Conversations can be ad hoc and in the first instances and it is really important to make things wrong and know why it is wrong. The theme of this class is to give confidence to student to make simple conversations.
Exercises based on what student has learned so far.
At the end of the class few words will be introduced to increase student's vocabulary in Sanskrit.
Lessons offered by this tutor
- Vedic Astrology Personal Birth Chart Astrology Personal Consultation
- GMAT Quantitative ( MATHS) GMAT Quantitative (or Math) is a 75-minute section where you will get 37 questions.
- Personal Birth Chart Reading Reading of your Horoscope
- ASTROLOGICAL REPORT IN PDF FULL ASTROLOGICAL REPORT IN PDF FORM
- Basic Programming 101 C programming. In this course we will cover basic programming using C.
- WordPress / Blogging Training How to install WordPress and use WordPress blogging software
- Learn Astrology (Vedic/Hindu)101 Learn Astrology / Fortune Telling 101: In this course you will learn how the planets influence your life .We will have a series of lectures explaining key concepts of Vedic astrology. By the end of this course, you will know how to create a horoscope an
- English chatting Let us discuss alternative healing therapies and practice your ENGLISH Will share a video/PDF and we talk about the video/PDF in the class
- Mantra Yoga Power of the sound vibrations and yoga
- Basic Accounting Accounting or accountancy is the measurement, processing and communication of financial information about economic entities.
- HTML CSS Blogging : Learn Web Programming Skills Learn HTML , CSS , WordPress blogging software .
- Learn Basic Sanskrit 101 Learn Sanskrit : The Language of Gods . Sanskrit is the classical language of Indian and the liturgical language of Hinduism, Buddhism, and Jainism. It is also one of the 22 official languages of India. The name Sanskrit means "refined".
- Relationship Compatibility Relationship Compatibility
- Dharma and Right Vocation Job-Related advice, Career Advice
- Auspicious Date for Wedding or Special Occasion Auspicious Date for Wedding
- Horary Astrology Answers any question based on a chart created for the time in question asked.
- Remedial Measures to Solve your Problems Gems Counteract Malefic Planets
- Lets talk about the English Language Learn english
- SAT MATH's Sections SAT MATH's Sections : Prepare for the maths section of SAT exams
- Learn JAVA This course describes the Core java and syntax of java programming language. Course cover the object –oriented concepts as they apply to the java programming language.