Practice your conversation skills, chatting about various interesting topics during your lunch break.
Beginner or advanced let's get you talking!
Use your lunchtime wisely, spend 30mins with me to improve your spoken English...
After a trial chat, I can design some short fun lessons catered to your level and topics you are interested in.
Sports fan? Love cooking? Reading? Fitness? Travel? Each lesson will be relaxed and fun, I will try to get you speaking as much as possible and reserve a few minutes at the end to review and practice any new words or phrases.
Lessons offered by this tutor
- 20 mins EVERYDAY (5 days a week) Short and sweet, let's meet everyday to keep the learning going and the motivation high. Practice, practice, practice...
- Next Step -Intermediate lessons Have you mastered the basics? Then this is the next step for you! A fun, engaging and individualised course of speaking, listening, grammar, reading, writing and much more....
- This ones for the KIDS! Fun, full immersion lessons for kids aged 2 and up, using songs, story books, pictures and much more...
- The art of conversation Let’s tittle-tattle, chatter, relax and have a conversation with me.
- New Beginnings Start here! An easy introduction to English. Great for absolute beginner's, those wanting to refresh their skills and children.
- Text Chat Have a conversation without the pressure of speaking, use text chat!
- Tiny tots (under 5s) For the teeny tiny people beginning their language learning journey. Songs, Puppets, books, smiles and laughs....ideal for under 5s
- Lunch-time CHAT Practice your conversation skills, chatting about various interesting topics during your lunch break.
- Proofreading For longer documents up to 1000 words.
- Proofreading - Quick Fix Grammar check and sentence corrections for SHORT messages
Feedback from students
Cathy先生は明るくて話していてとても楽しいです｡ 私はオンラインの教材を使用しています｡ 怪しい発音があれば必ず指摘してもらえるので有り難いです｡ 時間が過ぎても質問に丁寧に答えてくれるので毎回授業が充実しています｡ 今後も先生の授業を受けていきたいです｡
I had a trial lesson with her. Very nice teacher who is willing to know what I want to do in lessons, and she gave me some possible ideas what we can do in the future lessons.