Quick Lesson for Busy People (No feedback)
Would you like to learn English but are starved for time?
*I do not provide feedback for this lesson; students who would like feedback should purchase it separately.*
This lesson is for busy people who would like to improve their conversation skill but are too busy for a typical longer lesson.
The content of the lesson is whatever you would like! When can free talk, discuss news and current events, talk about history, culture or anything! Please let me know you goals and interests so I can plan appropriately for our class.
Appropriate for all levels
Lessons offered by this tutor
- Kids Lesson Pack (10 Lessons) Save on kids classes!
- Learn to Play Chess From the Basics! (No feedback) Have you ever wanted to learn chess or brush up your skills?
- Free Talk in English (No feedback) Let's enjoy having a fun free talk in English♪
- Extended Free Talk in English (No feedback) Let's free talk about anything~
- Rhys Sensei's Super Fun Kodomo Eikaiwa! (3~8 years old) (No feedback) Learn English through stories, songs and colours!
- Reading Short Stories for Kids! (6~11 years old) (No Feedback) Learn through fun and interesting stories!
- 25 Minute Class Lesson Pack (10 Lessons) Save on 25 minute classes!
- Describing Pictures for Kids! (No feedback) Learn with colourful and fun photos!
- Learn English with BBC News (No feedback) Learn English through the BBC's online newspaper or online videos
- Quick Lesson for Busy People (No feedback) Would you like to learn English but are starved for time?
- TED Talks Lesson (No feedback) Learn English through fun and educational TED Talks!
- Transcribe Short Clips Can you catch what's being said?
- 25 Minute Version of 50 Any Minute Class (No feedback) Shorter version of any 50 minute class (No feedback)
- Textbook English for Beginners (No feedback) Learn from an enjoyable textbook and get a strong English foundation!
- Free Talk in English Lesson Pack (10 Lessons) Save on Free Talk in English lessons (25 minute)
- Detailed Lesson Review Detailed lesson review for a lesson of your choice
- Toughen up Your English with Phrasal Verbs! (No feedback) Break out of your English shell and learn some phrasal verbs!
- Extended Free Talk Lesson Pack (5 Lessons) Save on the Extended Free Talk lesson!
- Practice Your English Through Describing Pictures! (No feedback) Improve your descriptive abilities!
- Course Counselling Session A chance to get to know your new tutor and ask any questions you may have about my lessons!
- Listening Comprehension (No Feedback) Improve your listening through short dialogues!
- English Role Play Lesson for Beginners (No feedback) Improve your spoken English through simple dialogues
- Grammar in Use (Beginner/Intermediate) (No Feedback) Brush up your grammar with the popular "Grammar in Use" series from Cambridge
- 50 Minute Class Lesson Pack (5 lessons) Save on 50 minute lessons!
Feedback from students
I think it’s very important for students to enjoy speaking English. Thanks to Rhys, my daughter always enjoys talking with him in English in this lesson.
My daughter came out of the room where she took this lesson, saying; “Wow! It was fun~!” I’m glad to see her having fun always!
My daughter always enjoys talking with Rhys!