Let's chat in English!
Let me take you on a English speaking journey that you will never forget.
Struggling on thinking what to say?
Pronounciation can be difficult?
Semantics doesn't always make sense?
If you answered "Yes" to any of the above, then perhaps you need to hone your English conversational skills. Being able to converse in the language you are trying to learn is one of the most fundamental element of learning a language.
We can converse in any topic that you would like to discuss and I can pinpoint on what you need help with and where you can improve on.
What does this lesson entail:
-Feedback on where you need improvement and where you are doing well.
-Depending on level of fluency, help with grammar, nuances and syntax.
-A platform where you can develop and grow as an English speaker.
Whilst you don't need to have any materials per se but if you have anything that you would like me to cover, that would be great.
Be prepared to talk a lot as I want you to do a lot of the talking. There will be a quick ice-breaker where I will start you off though, so don't worry if you are a bit shy. Also I prefer you choose the topics rather than me choose it for you.
I can help you become more confident on speaking English, whether it is for work purposes, IELTS or even personal growth.
I look forward to meeting you!
Lessons offered by this tutor
- Learn English through cooking Improve your English by stepping into the world of recipes and cooking.
- Introduction English 101 A lesson that is tailored to what you want to learn.
- English through virtual travel photographs Want to improve your English through going on a photographic journey?
- Get text acquainted with each other! (No Skype call) To see if my way of teaching is for you.
- Quick chat in English For busy people who want to quickly practice their English.
- Free talk= Your choice of topic A lesson where you can talk about anything you like while improving your English.
- Learn English the Australian way! Learn the Australian dialect of English, tailored in a way that best suits you!
- Get to know each other! Come and say "Hi".
- Speak English through text Come and learn written English through Skype text.
- Listening lesson- Australian style! A lesson that will help you understand the Aussie dialect of English.
- Let's chat in English! Let me take you on a English speaking journey that you will never forget.
- Let's debate news articles We can have a discussion about the latest news together!
- Ask me anything Anything you need help with? Come and ask me.
- Speak to me If you want to practice your public speaking skills with me as your audience.
- Let's learn idioms If you want to take the next step and learn what metaphors and similes entail.
- English for travel This is your chance to brush up on some essential phrases when travelling to an English speaking county.
- English for marketing If you want to learn how to write compelling content in English.
- Proofreading (Standard) If you want me to look over anything you have written to ensure that it grammatically correct. (No word limit)
- Learn English through lip syncing! Have fun learning English through miming your favourite tunes.
- Improve your English Grammar For those wanting to hone their English grammar skills.
- Debate a topic Talking about your view on various topics.
- Converse in English through food. Let's converse in English by having a coffee or a meal in front of our screens.
Feedback from students
We talked various topics. She talks natural English. I mean she doesn't make what she talks too easy. That is very good point. Thank you.