1-2-3 Weight Loss Plan
3 Steps Weight Loss Plan, as easy as 1,2,3!
During the first lesson, I will ask some simple questions regarding your current eating habits and lifestyle. We will also discuss your previous diet plans and set realistic weight loss goals.
I will go over the health symtoms form and food and tracker form with you.
An individualized meal plan will be sent to you after the first lesson.
* If we run out of time during the first lesson, the second lesson should be booked within 10 days, so we can continue the discussion, in order for me to prepare a customized meal plan.
The second lesson should be booked at least 10 days after the first lesson. We will see if you have lost any weight. If not, we will modify the diet plan.
The third lesson should be booked at least 10 days after the second lesson. Please continue to use the food and water tracker. We will continue to monitor your progress.
Lessons offered by this tutor
- Proofreading Lesson - Non Skype Proofreading short texts and emails
- 1-2-3 Weight Loss Plan 3 Steps Weight Loss Plan, as easy as 1,2,3!
- Everyday English 30 min / Reading the News Together and Expressing your Opinion Lesson Pack of 5
- Learn English through pictures "A picture is worth a thousand words."
- Everyday English 15 min Let's warm up and get to know each other
- Reading the news together and expressing your opinion Improve your vocabulary and get confident in expressing your opinion in English
- Everyday English 30 min Improve your English through casual conversations
- Learn English - any two 30 minute lesson Lesson Pack of 2
- Everyday English 45 min Improve your English through casual conversations.
- Eating and Emotions, Stress and Anxiety Did you know your emotions affect how you eat? Are you eating because you are stressed? Bored? Depressed? Learn more about how emotions affect our eating, and how we can change the pattern.
- Nutrition and Wellness Consultation Get to know each other
- Nutrition and Wellness Consultation A more in depth consultation and feedback
- Easy English for Beginners Kids and Adults
- Learn English through role-playing "at the restaurant", "at the airport", "at a party"...practice English through role play
- English Homework Tutoring Need help with your English homework?
Feedback from students
Audrey is really patient when understanding my situation and we had a really good discussion and she is really professional. After the class, she also provides detail and solid tailor-made menu for me to execute. Will try to follow the menu and see how it works but overall her class is highly recommended!