Practice pronunciation properly, Lets work on phonics!
This lesson uses phonics practice to help speakers with pronunciation practice. Great for beginners, intermediate, and children.
Lessons offered by this tutor
- International Business This lesson is for those who want practice in communicating confidently in daily business situations and improve understanding of global/international business cultures
- What's new in the News Lets read about the news all over the world, learn new vocabulary, and discuss relevant topics including politics, business, sports, celebrity, travel, and world issues. Great for intermediate and proficient level learners.
- Free Conversation Great choice if you want to speak more than the teacher, practicing free flow talking, expressing interests, practice diction, intonation, and vocabulary while having fun in an easy and relaxed environment
- Cafe Lesson: Free talk This lesson allows for open and friendly conversation about topics provided by the teacher.
- Pronounce Properly Practice pronunciation properly, Lets work on phonics!
- Cafe Lesson: Free talk extended More time to express yourself with topics provided by the Tutor.
- Topic Talk: Family This lesson allows the student to learn about family thru questions, free discussion, and vocabulary. Materials are included. Great for beginners, intermediate learners, and advanced speakers as well.
- Read all about it Lets talk about books we are reading! We can practice vocabulary, summarize the text, compare the characters, and bring the story into our world!
- Take off to 2020 Teach the teacher! Are you a Japanese teacher who has to get prepared to teach classes in English with the new system starting in 2020? Are you unsure about your skills and want to practice in the privacy of your own home? Thats what this lesson is for. L
Feedback from students
I took the pronounce properly.Even though that class was set for children,I really enjoyed this lesson and phonics is so interesting. And also I felt we,Japanese definitely need phonics so that we will be able to speak English properly. Coley is cheerful,kind,and sweet :) Thank you so much and I'll try to keep practicing.